RE2 offers innovative, power-dense manipulators ranging from small, lightweight arms to large, workhorse arms. RE2′s manipulators are available as hardened products and R&D technologies. All of RE2’s manipulators provide smooth, precise tool-point or direct joint control allowing UGVs to be more efficient and effective. All classes of RE2 manipulators incorporate the following design features that enhance adaptability and modularity:
- Self-contained on-board computing
- Support for common protocols (e.g. CAN and Ethernet)
- Compatibility with interoperability standards and products (e.g. JAUS and ROS)
- Adaptability to wide range of power systems (Typical range 12V to 60V)
- Ability to interface with RE2’s Quick Releases for automatic tool changing capability
The HDMS includes dual robotic manipulator arms and a moveable humanoid torso that can be easily mounted onto a robotic platform. RE2’s HDMS product line, which was designed specifically for mobile systems, is extremely flexible and configurable. The HDMS is available in multiple dexterity configurations, including, but not limited to 11, 15 or 16 degrees-of-freedom (DoF). Click here to learn more.
The SLM is a mission-enhancing and modular payload developed and manufactured by RE2 enabling the FirstLook operator to easily manipulate and interact with the environment. The SLM is a strong yet lightweight manipulator that can quickly and easily be mounted onto the FirstLook robot. The robotic arm includes a mast camera which provides operators with a better vantage point for navigating and inspecting. Download the SLM (DS1-FL) Spec Sheet.