RE2 offers innovative, power-dense manipulators ranging from small, lightweight arms to large, workhorse arms. RE2′s manipulators are available as hardened products and R&D technologies. All of RE2’s manipulators provide smooth, precise tool-point or direct joint control allowing UGVs to be more efficient and effective. All classes of RE2 manipulators incorporate the following design features that enhance adaptability and modularity:
- Self-contained on-board computing
- Support for common protocols (e.g. CAN and Ethernet)
- Compatibility with interoperability standards and products (e.g. JAUS and ROS)
- Adaptability to wide range of power systems (Typical range 12V to 60V)
- Ability to interface with RE2’s Quick Releases for automatic tool changing capability
Powerful, lightweight, crew-serviceable manipulator arm for the Macro USA Armadillo Micro Unmanned Ground Vehicle.
Dexterous, powerful modular manipulator for the Remotec Andros HD-2 robotic platform.
Lightweight, modular, power-dense robotic arm developed under the AEODRS program for the dismounted class of EOD platforms. For more information, please contact us.
An innovative solution for intuitive control of dexterous dual-arm manipulation systems.